Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A smile can hide all the pain

Why do we as people smile? is it because something is funny, someone cute smiles at you or just because you appear to be a happy person? Or do you smile so everyone around you thinks everything is ok when your really dieing on the inside(emotionally). Sometimes i laugh and joke others to hide my pain up until yesterday i was confused about my life confused about everything and everyone... but that was quickly corrected through the help of my wonderful mother and the best girl friend anyone could ever ask for.. they are so understanding so helpful they just are the best they help me through all of my problems and then some... in less then nine months now i will be moving out and on my way to college...sometimes i sit and wonder who will pick me up when im down who will help when i feel like the worst person ever...these people will with the help on my iPhone and my macbook pro (i love technology) i can talk on the phone or video chat....i know im typing a lot of these little dots... but they that what im saying right then is an incomplete thought if i really thought it through i would most likely get frustrated so i just let the thought go on and switch to the next thought...im writing this to say from now on i will not hide my emotions and i will treat my loved ones how they should be treated there is no excuse for treating someone like shit.... tati i love you...steffie your the best... ty your more like a brother then a cuzin... kaela...always keepin shit real.... morgan d...weve got our ups and downs but nothing will ever really separate us nothing.... rich,reggie,tef,prince,....CRAZY niggas but yall are the LIFE of the party haha......its approaching 1230 am im very tired and i have to get up in 6 hours so to everyone reading this goodnight, good morning, or good afternoon...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment: