Saturday, October 24, 2009

Me and steffie walked out the door and never looked back !

Its a good refresher to get out of school earlier then early sometimes with my best friend. Over all this week has been pretty good a lot of chillin lately with people classes are very easy. ive also come to realize that my life is good VERY GOOD i have the best girl friend in the world, the best best friends ever and my family is great overall some aspects could be better but im not complaing..... well Busch gardens tomorrow with some friends......
CHECK OUT MY LOOKBOOK
lookbook.nu/bfrank

The time is always changing im glad my friends dont chang like the time does for all of you who are only the "same person" twice a day your phony

"you little hypebeast i set the trend your following"

"im fresher then a premature newborn "

random quotes on my mind
OH YEAH
11/12/2008 is such an important date in my mind and so is 11/12/2009 !
tnh/f<3 !

1 comment: