Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Legacy Will Never End Class of 2010 !

WOW the pep rally was amazing. Ive looked forward to running up those stairs in front of the whole school for so lllloooonnnngggggg and screaming SENIORS so loud that i lost my voice for the remainder of the day! but best of all i was surrounded by the people i literally grew up with....these are the some of the people that Ive shared my highs and lows with some of the people that have my back no matter what the situation is. Sometimes it saddens me when i come to the realization that i wont be surrounded by these same people any more as Im writing this im on the phone with bae(tati<3 ) and talking to my beloved sister which i only get along with on rare occasions.... but im realizing im gonna be so far within the next 365 days i wont be able to just run home or run to my girlfriends house when things are going wrong granite they are only a phone call away or a video chat away i will still miss there presence... i will miss fighting with my sister or arguing with her then making up by not apologizing but just making a new convo a day or two later its priceless in my eyes... iknow my sister is going to read this eventually and i want you to know i love you even though we dont ever say it directly lol.....
steffie - straight up i love you as the best-est best friend ever X)
tati- my heart and soul my everything and my all i love you and after college marriage is not only an option but it will happen its gonna be epic lol

2 comments: