Monday, August 3, 2009

Lets meet The over energetic author.


So my name is Brannon or more commonly know as b.frank or B. This blog is primarily going to be about technology some fashion and whatever is on my mind at the time but if your really looking for a fashion blog Soles and Addicts is probably the best blog that has been recently started. but enough about that and more about me. I'm 18 and i like to do the typical stuff shop, chill, party sometimes, but i really love to hang out with my girlfriend shes amazing. Also, I'm a senior and just looking at me you wouldn't think i know half the stuff i knew until you asked me a question then id blow your mind away with all the stuff i know. Now that I have all that out the way sit back and enjoy this roller coaster your about to read and hopefully comment and relater to !

2 comments:

  1. your gf seems so great lolsz
    and dont make people think your some genius
    you knowww im smarter than you
    haha i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excite to read about shits onya mind =D

    ReplyDelete