Saturday, August 8, 2009

Crooks and Castles !


(my favorite crooks and castles outfit)

So i found out about this clothing line from my cousin Ty some years ago and ever since then thats primarly the only clothing line i buy. It deeply saddens me to see it in dtlr and legends because now it doesnt have that exclusive feel to it anymore. Before it was in these stores hypebeasts didnt know where to find it except for on the internet and most of the time they wouldnt order it for whatever reasons. Me i would order it its my favorite clothing line and i hate seeing people wear it just because they seen some celeb wear it or talk about it. I was going to stop wearing it all the time because i seen it in those stores and i seen so many hypebeasts wearing it untill i realized something... they might be able to buy it and wear it but they have NO SWAG so it doesnt really matter. Me personally ive been told ive got a certain swag to me i personally dont care about anything negative that someone says about me or to me..... Thats all i have on my mind for now! hit me up in the comments and let me know what you think!
(in my room wearing one of my favorie crooks shirts)

No comments:

Post a Comment