Monday, September 14, 2009

School X lames in School

So as im sitting in class with my best friend steffie we both realize something we have two of the wackest most knowledgeable guys in class and probably school. I understand if you dont know about something but you think you know naturally you want to debate that your rite. But seriously when it comes to fashion and knowing if something is real or not i know my ish. So back to the subject im sitting in class and these two guys come up to me almost everyday now and try to buy something im wearing or show me something they have. First day/ full week of school they had fake g-shocks and tried to say mine was fake at first lets B-serious both of their g-shocks said aqua sport/star on the back FAKE then today they had a babe watch im thru with this subject time to start ignoring niggas !

2 comments: