Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lames & school

FIRST these two lames in my second block always come up to me and ask about my jordans the funny thing is they think they know so much about shoes and they dont know shit and one of them tried to say my 12's was fake when he had on some clear yes clear like see thru 7's r u serious. And if they so fake why do you want to buy them. Everyday its the same shit its quite pathetic that people these days cant find their own mojo. Everyday i walk into this class first thing said by these two lames who arent related and share clothes oh i like your j's my reply thanks....then the annoyin convo ey im about to order them or ey i used to have them but the worst part ey nigga lemme buy them WHAT!! no you cant buy them from me nigga tried to buy my near deadstock 12s from the pack for 80 when they worth no less then 180 nigga be serious.... if its that important take ya ass up on niketalk and go buy some.

Second.....im tired of seeing people with what used to be exclusive name brands and they make it look like shit like with a faded crooks shirt with a hole in it or with a FAKE 10 deep shirt.... it saddens me to see this so i am currently on a quest to find other stuff that lames in my school arent wearing like play cloths? the hundreds? cmon wealth clothes? T.I.T.S? i think that might be a plan....

SSSOOOOO.... offf i go to start my day any questions or concerns or even ideas hit the comments up and let me know im out !

"i'm gonna 9-11 them with the mojo"

2 comments:

  1. i'm mad about that too. people buying these brand clothes and don't even know how to wear them. and then afterwards they wear them out and the shit becomes faded and dusty.

    hahaha.. "yo i just bought your shoes.." "i am never wearing these shoes again.."

    ReplyDelete